• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He asked for it!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Daisy: Dudders took the joke about my little weight problem too far so I jumped off the nearest tunnel and belly flopped him...dat will teach him!!

Heaskedforit.jpg

Daisy genuinly looked proper smug and peed off to the max! :lol: :lol: I miss them!! :love:

I know this piccy cracks me up :lol:! Dudley does have a habit of playing dead very well its scary!! They miss their favourite little holiday camp too :(

Ginger: Yay for Daisy. Quick, steal the nomsies so you can twade them for hoomin pennies to get that new bunkini! :wave:

Biscuit: Duuuuudddddddddlllllllleeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy noooooooo!!!!!!!

I know this piccy cracks me up :lol:! Dudley does have a habit of playing dead very well its scary!! They miss their favourite little holiday camp too :(

Well I have some news about that..dun dun dun! We are officially open in the bunny room again :D was going to PM you about it, but we decided we missed it so were just opening that one room. I know you looked at other places so i dont expect you to leave it obviously but thought id let you know! x

Dudley: Fear not fellow bucks, rumors of my untimely demise are untrue I has survived The Daisy Flop...I is a bit groggy tho!! I fink what saved me is that I is well fit after all my commando training!

Dudster.jpg

I had a beautiful dream I was at Rainbow Bridge running through the grass and it was raining Fenugreek Crunchies mmmmm Then I woked up to see Daisys *whispers* large bottom infront of me!

Daisy: I still heard that Dudley :evil: Ginger its too late the thought never crossed my mind to trade food :shock:

Well I have some news about that..dun dun dun! We are officially open in the bunny room again :D was going to PM you about it, but we decided we missed it so were just opening that one room. I know you looked at other places so i dont expect you to leave it obviously but thought id let you know! x

YEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAA :D :D :thumb::thumb::thumb: ooh but how is your new little doggie with bunnies?

YEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAA :D :D :thumb::thumb::thumb: ooh but how is your new little doggie with bunnies?

He wont be here very long. He's got home offers from all over :lol: he is a very wanted pup! Hes alright with mine, considering he doesnt know whats right and wrong he is good, he seemed too interested the first few days but rocky has put him in his place and now he stays away. oxo cubes, my jumper, a carton of milk, and my boots are MUCH more fun :roll::lol::lol:

Phew, Alfie is going to be so pleased you survived Dudley. He honestly thought there was no way you could have survived a Daisy belly flop - a less fit bun would have been truly squished. ;) :lol:

You keep the Dudster in order Daisy.:thumb: I still chuckle at the memory of his bunker 'pnkified.' :lol:

Back