• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frodo's new trick........

Toadie

Alpha Buck
..........involves him tipping over his waterbowl at three in the morning and seeing how far he can fling it accross the bedroom! :roll: It scared the bejesus out of me!:lol:

..........involves him tipping over his waterbowl at three in the morning and seeing how far he can fling it accross the bedroom! :roll: It scared the bejesus out of me!:lol:

maybe u should give him one of those plastic bowls or a metal one thats empty to throw around. then he might not empty his water bowl lol. my rabbits done this too i just put him back on the bottle. hes not going on the bowl until hes done now. sick of having to clean it up everyday lol.

maybe u should give him one of those plastic bowls or a metal one thats empty to throw around. then he might not empty his water bowl lol. my rabbits done this too i just put him back on the bottle. hes not going on the bowl until hes done now. sick of having to clean it up everyday lol.

His waterbowl and hay in the bedroom are in an old ferplast base - his waterbowl is in a corner. BUT he never manages to get water on the carpet and he has done it twice now :shock: so he must somehow pull it out before tipping it over his hay and flinging it ! :lol:

I use big ceramic dog water bowls. No chance of ME tipping those over, let alone the bunnies :lol:

Back