• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new updated pics of misty and the kits 6 weeks old

mistys_mum

Warren Scout
here are some pics of misty and the babies also a couple of thumper xxxxxxxxxxxxx:love:

my gorgeous doe xxxxx:love:

this bub is soooo cute xxxxx

misty , my poorly girl dusk and one of the greys :D

:love::love::love:

Narky bum thumper :lol:

:love::love: The second pic especially is adorable! Do you know what you're doing with the buns when they're older? (Sorry if you have already said, I'm unobservant :oops:)

:love::love: The second pic especially is adorable! Do you know what you're doing with the buns when they're older? (Sorry if you have already said, I'm unobservant :oops:)

sorry to sound thick but what do you mean (rehoming ) i will keep the remaining babies until i can find suitable homes for them i will be keeping dusk the black one due to her eye infection , thumper and beanie are in one hutch and misty and the babies are in another , when dusk went to the vets last week he sexed her for me so she will stay in with her mum , they are all going to get neutered in the spring gives me time to save up until then the boys and the girls are kept apart and given free time at different points in the day :D

To be fair, she is a full time mum;):lol:

No more babies thankyou lol her and thumper are seperate now until they are neutered , when they are out seperately they pine at each others hutches, when they are both neutered they can go back together but not till then

sorry to sound thick but what do you mean (rehoming ) i will keep the remaining babies until i can find suitable homes for them i will be keeping dusk the black one due to her eye infection , thumper and beanie are in one hutch and misty and the babies are in another , when dusk went to the vets last week he sexed her for me so she will stay in with her mum , they are all going to get neutered in the spring gives me time to save up until then the boys and the girls are kept apart and given free time at different points in the day :D

Oh sorry, yes that's what I mean. I hope you manage to find lovely homes for the ones you are rehoming, and to Dusk (who is beautiful :love:)

Oh sorry, yes that's what I mean. I hope you manage to find lovely homes for the ones you are rehoming, and to Dusk (who is beautiful :love:)

thankyou hun the buns have their own bedroom lol xxxxxxxx:love::love: only rehoming 3 keeping dusk, the vet named her xxxx

Back