• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it me?

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Or does there seem to be cycles of illness? I dunno if I've just noticed it cos it's coincided with mine but in December there seemed to be a lot of stasis on the forum and this month there seems to be a lot of infections :? Is it a bit like humans were certain times of the year there just seems to be more of certain things about like flu and colds?

I have actually found ours have stayed a lot healthier in the cold weather :) We went through an awful time with sick bunnies when we had the really hot weather in the summer

I have actually I know lots of my friends buns that have had stasis and they are really well cared for right diet ect:?
Poor Lola is just starting to recover from her stasis and thats 4 full weeks on:shock:

I have actually found ours have stayed a lot healthier in the cold weather :) We went through an awful time with sick bunnies when we had the really hot weather in the summer

When Mischa got real sick with head tilt it was the summer :? maybe I'm now disproving my own theory :lol:

I think any extremes of weather set them off :wave: extreme heat or extreme cold. Especially when it just happens randomly and switches really fast.

When Mischa got real sick with head tilt it was the summer :? maybe I'm now disproving my own theory :lol:

We lost a few rabbits during the heat but none during the cold. It wasn't the heat directly but it made other problems so much worse. I just find looking after them harder in the cold from a personal point

We lost a few rabbits during the heat but none during the cold. It wasn't the heat directly but it made other problems so much worse. I just find looking after them harder in the cold from a personal point

Yeah I can understand that. I find life in general harder in the winter so having to go outside all the time must be very hard.

It seems Pie is very ill around December or January. She deals ok in cold weather, just seems to get stasis alot during the winter months.

I have actually I know lots of my friends buns that have had stasis and they are really well cared for right diet ect:?
Poor Lola is just starting to recover from her stasis and thats 4 full weeks on:shock:

Its taken Sebastian 3/4 weeks to get over it *crosses fingers for no more blips*

Back