• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feet flicking

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
When your bun runs off with back feet flicking at you what does it mean?
Some of mine do this and I have just red 'feet flicking' on another thread and thought 'yes that's what some of mine do'

Some come on what does it mean?

I think it's usually I'm not happy with you, but sometimes it seems to be a bit of enjoyment.

I would like to know this too...

I think when they spray they flick their feet, but this cant be what it means all the time surely.... or my room would reek of wee :lol:

I think it's usually I'm not happy with you, but sometimes it seems to be a bit of enjoyment.

that would make sense, I get feet flicks when I've been mean enough to pick him up when he wants to be running about/eating, or if Im evil enough to actually hold him

my gang only do it when their feet are wet when they nip out and its been raining or snowing then they go back in - have been flicked many times in the dodgy weather

that would make sense, I get feet flicks when I've been mean enough to pick him up when he wants to be running about/eating, or if Im evil enough to actually hold him

Yeah this is usually when mine do it but sometimes they do it when they've been given a treat too.

It's a pretty clear signal of displeasure: 'Did I step in something nasty? Oh, no, it's just you......!':lol:

One of my buns does it everytime I let him out of the shed for freeranging time, this can't be displeasure? He loves his freeranging time....

Maisie does it after i've picked her up, she i'm guessing it's displeasure! Marvin does it when I disturb him in his litter tray, and sometimes manages to flick wee around or on me.

Why do they do it after getting a treat though? Is that to say "Well I ain't gonna share it if that's what you think!"
It's not like I actually want their pellets :roll: :lol:

Dudley does it when he's been given a treat, I think it's to stop Daisy running after him to get it :lol:

Why do they do it after getting a treat though? Is that to say "Well I ain't gonna share it if that's what you think!"
It's not like I actually want their pellets :roll: :lol:

Pretty much. I think they're saying '*Insert expletive of choice* off, it's mine, you can't have any!''

Back