• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More pics of Eddie

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
DSCI0864.jpg

DSCI0865.jpg

I disapproves of anyone who calls my mummeh a Twihard

He looks like a big lad, nobody is going to mess with his mommy are they?

he is :love::love::love:

he's my bouncer. He is massive, my OH thought I was joking when I said he was going to be a big bun! Not as big as the bunny that molly35 adopted though :shock: I nearly bunnapped him!

Thank you, I've told Eddie that's a massive compliment from you as you're a French lop expert ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

....I'm also an "Eddie" expert...and you're in for trouble!:shock: Especially with that dis-hop-roving face!

I can't beleive how quickly he's settled in and a binky already :shock: You are the bunny whisperer Nicola :lol:

Eddie you are named after Edward Cullen because your mammy secretly loves him she just wont admit it.......yet :lol:

Its a good thing though because he's a handsome man so only a very handsome bunny like you could take the name ;)

I can't beleive how quickly he's settled in and a binky already :shock: You are the bunny whisperer Nicola :lol:

Eddie you are named after Edward Cullen because your mammy secretly loves him she just wont admit it.......yet :lol:

Its a good thing though because he's a handsome man so only a very handsome bunny like you could take the name ;)

:no: not true at all.

Back