• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The effects of Fenugreek Crunchies....

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
I break 6 crunchies into smaller pieces each day to share between my boys. This is how they eat them:

Blackberry - clings to the bars of the run with his front paws as I feed him little pieces that he can chew easily.

Buttercup - grabs a piece, runs off with it to eat, and then comes back for the next piece - he comes for 3 pieces, then goes back to bed - he never wants more than 3 pieces.

Clover & Dandelion jump over each other, push under each other, and have to have theirs at exactly the same time. They are speed eaters. Clover will sit with his paws against the mesh waiting for his next piece, but Dan has taken to rolling in the mud while he waits :lol: When I say 'all gone' they go and sit in the litter tray and eat hay.

How do your buns eat theirs?

They snatch them from my hands and run off flicking their feet at me :roll: Sometimes Barnaby will stay near me to eat it, but Pebbles always runs away. :lol:

Crazily. :lol:

Mini, Mischa and Nutmeg all get them whole and run off and eat. I tend to break them up for Smudge so that he sits by me or he tries to eat Nutmeg's as well.

Murphy grabs the whole crunchie and runs round like a mad man, up and down his ramp and in circles, until finally settling down to eat it!
Peter nearly has my hand off and eats it as quickly as rabbitly possible.
Tilly likes hers a bit at a time and seems to savour each piece, before dashing to me for another piece.

esme snatches and hides somewhere 'safe'. eric takes it gently from my hand and settles as close to me as possible to eat it.

both buns come running when i say 'crunchie' or they hear the tin - even if they're asleep at the time:lol:

also, when they hear the microwave ding they get excited as at bedtime i always warm my wheat pack to take up to bed just before bedtime crunchies:D

Homer and Katy hear me open the container and I immediately feel claws digging into my legs and then sliding down :roll: and then up again until I turn around and bend down, then they beg and I give them one each at the same time. Whilst eating their own, they also attmept to pinch the others out of their mouths.:lol::love:

Whilst all this is going on, Cassie is on the other side of the partition "dancing" with her paws up on the mesh and when I open the top of the divider she "jumps", I give her the fenugreek and then she slides her front paws down the mesh.:love:

Mine take one each then one of the buns will drop one and they share the other one taking it in turns to have a bite, then they go and get the other one and share that too.

Unfortunately my fenugreek crunchies never turned up in my huge order from Equinecaninefeline so I have no idea if my buns even like them :(

I emailed ecf but they have ignored me.....guess I'll have to go get the crunchies from elsewhere.

Unfortunately my fenugreek crunchies never turned up in my huge order from Equinecaninefeline so I have no idea if my buns even like them :(

I emailed ecf but they have ignored me.....guess I'll have to go get the crunchies from elsewhere.

Aw :(, keep nagging them!!! By email, my post, by phone!!!!!!

Lots of other places sell them online too :)

It's kind of "Yoink!!" and running off to a private corner (preferably opposite corners to each other) to eat them as fast as possible. Jack is **so** greedy that he frequently virtually eats his whole and steals Hollie's too which he runs off with..... :roll:

Hollie even turns down pieces of carrot in disgust because they're not Fengreek Crunchies!! Oh - and don't believe **anything** Angie at BARC tells you - she said Hollie wasn't at all 'food motivated'!! :lol::lol:

It's kind of "Yoink!!" and running off to a private corner (preferably opposite corners to each other) to eat them as fast as possible. Jack is **so** greedy that he frequently virtually eats his whole and steals Hollie's too which he runs off with..... :roll:

Hollie even turns down pieces of carrot in disgust because they're not Fengreek Crunchies!! Oh - and don't believe **anything** Angie at BARC tells you - she said Hollie wasn't at all 'food motivated'!! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

In the days before The Diet when FCs were freely available they used to insite a feeding frenzy!! At the merest rustle of the bag I was besieged by two crazy furry beasts climbing up my legs and chasing each other in circles! All heck would break loose if I miss-timed giving them at the same time!!

In the days before The Diet when FCs were freely available they used to insite a feeding frenzy!! At the merest rustle of the bag I was besieged by two crazy furry beasts climbing up my legs and chasing each other in circles! All heck would break loose if I miss-timed giving them at the same time!!

Aw, poor Daisy - is she still on that mean nasty horrible diet?

Beau has a tub with fenugreek crunchies and cloverleaf cookie pieces in. We open it up and hold it out and let him pick what he wants. If there's cloverleaf left he will go for that first, if not he'll go for fenugreek, but he'll try and pick at least 2 up at once.

Back