• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of Pie in her new home

Pie

Warren Veteran
I am now back from Barbados and have internet at home so I can put up afew pics of Pie enjoying her new home (OH just moved into a new flat 3 weeks ago).

DSC00060.jpg

Looking very comfy
DSC_7233.jpg

Pretty girl! :love:
DSC_7244.jpg

"I hear something!"
DSC_7245.jpg

Omnomnomnom
DSC_7246.jpg

She is always sleeping under here
SL271750.jpg

"Hello!"
SL271755.jpg

Loving all the mummy-hugs
SL271758.jpg

Must keep clean
SL271760.jpg

I think she is liking her new home very much! :D

Awe she's soooo gorgeous :love::love: I bet it's so great to see her after all the stress she caused when you were away! She looks very happy and healthy in the piccies :D

She is adorable, and so beautiful! :D Did she come back all the way from Barbados too?

No, luckily my OH has a friend who also has a house bun, Pie lived with him (Pie was kept upstairs, Bubs was downstairs) for awhile. While I was in Barbados and OH was arranging to move into here.

:love::love: I bet you're so happy to be home with her! :love:

.....sheesh...you're tanned! :shock: Lucky Moose! ;)

Yea it's nice to be woken up by her jumping on my head every morning! :roll: :lol:
Oh thats nothing, I looked sooo dark in Barbados, come back here and I look yellow! I swear its the different light in this country. People come back looking more brown after 2 weeks in the sun let alone 4 months! Lol. Still, better than nothing!

Welcome back :wave: Lovely pictures of Pie, I love the "comfy" photo...stunning :love: she looks a little bit like Boudicca's Daisy in some of the pics (and like a darker version of Pickle). Is she enjoying having her Mummy home?

aaaw pretty Pie! You must be so pleased to be home with her - and her new room is great - lucky girl!:love:
Love the pic of you both - just beautiful....um......is that a tan I see!:D:lol:Its not fair!:lol:

Back