• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please think of Herman Bunster tomorrow

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Our old boy is going in for yet another dental. We have left it as long as possible but they are in a bad way now. His roots are awful, his peg teeth have grown back for the second time, his molars are covered in spurs and his tear ducts need flushing :(

Given that he is 8 years old and has liver cancer we are very worried :cry:

He is a real character and such a happy boy considering all he has to put up with. Him and Dave are firm friends now, so if all goes well tomorrow I may consider adding Daisy to the playtime :)

Sending lots and lots of vibes in Herman's direction. I hope it all goes well. :love::love::love:

Thank you, must admit I am very nervous and had to hold back the tears as I waved him off this morning :cry:

He is at the posh hospital so i know he is in the best possible place :)

It's probably too soon for updates, but I'm still thinking of Herman and will check back later to see how he got on. :wave:

Fingers crossed for a quick recovvery for Herman.

Do you have any nails left waiting for an update?

Back