• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help??

Hotrod_2008

Alpha Buck
Hello RU :wave: Some of you may remember that i asked about vets for back teeth to be done on a bunny. Well i went back to my sisters friend and told her. She text me yesturday saying she needs to rehome them :(

I cannot have them as I don't have any more room. She rang the RSPCA and they said they will take them but with PTS them :cry: The female is fine no problems and the male just has this problem with his back teeth. I really dont want these Bunnies to be PTS. Has anyone got advice on what centers to try.

The male is a dutch and the female is a lop. The male is castrated not sure about female :( They are outdoor bunnies.

My sisters mate has her heart set on re-homing them :censored:
19552_258370726221_519961221_3800868_4377289_n.jpg

ohh dear

oh my that dutchie looks just like my pheabea how olds he as hes beautyiful so is his misses don't think i could help as im far away but really hope that someone take these buns wish you all the luck

They are beautiful bunnies bless them. I have openned a thread in general chat sign posting to this post. Hopefully someone will be able to help.

Thank you everyone. Yes they will come with everything hutch toys and run i think. They are in middlesex but im sure she will travel abit :D

Thank you everyone. Yes they will come with everything hutch toys and run i think. They are in middlesex but im sure she will travel abit :D

I live quite close, I would love to help. However I have my parents to persuade (i'm 14):(
If they come with everything thats even better. I asked my mum and she said don't get your hopes up, it'll be expensive:( But she did feel sorry for them:love:
She won't let me keep them, but maybe I might be allowed to foster them for a rescue until they find a home? Would any rescues do that? And pay for the girls spay and vaccinations if they need them? Or I could just keep them with me until someone on here maybe would be able to take them?
Sorry so many questions and things:oops:

Last edited:
I live quite close, I would love to help. However I have my parents to persuade (i'm 14):(
If they come with everything thats even better. I asked my mum and she said don't get your hopes up, it'll be expensive:( But she did feel sorry for them:love:
She won't let me keep them, but maybe I might be allowed to foster them for a rescue until they find a home? Would any rescues do that?

I cant see why they wouldnt. Erm i spoke to a lady and there is a vet in twickenham that will do the back teeth for about £60 and should last a while if done right to the bottom. They are a friendly pair. Hopegully your mum will say yes :) Just let me no. I am waiting for a txt back but i am sure they would come with everything as they will have no need for it all. :) I am off to the gym now so i shall be back on in 1hr or so

I cant see why they wouldnt. Erm i spoke to a lady and there is a vet in twickenham that will do the back teeth for about £60 and should last a while if done right to the bottom. They are a friendly pair. Hopegully your mum will say yes :) Just let me no. I am waiting for a txt back but i am sure they would come with everything as they will have no need for it all. :) I am off to the gym now so i shall be back on in 1hr or so

Thank you for the information:)
My mum isn't so keen, she says no more bunnies, and I was saying, we're not keeping them just keeping them until they find a home or until someone else on here can pick them up, but she's adament we will end up having them for years:( I'm really sorry.:(
However, if someone else on here is able to take them I could have them for a week or so inbetween bunny runs, like they did with the ebay bunnies?

Is there any one else nearby that could help?

i cant offer them to come here as currently have ec bunnies so not even foster but i could help in a bunny run if one i needed?! good luck x

Thank you everyone :wave: No luck as of yet :( Hopefully soon. No problem at the end of the day its your mums house :lol: My mum was always the same :lol:

Back