• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for a new hutch

beccimarie

Mama Doe
I have begged and begged to ask for a shed or playhouse for my two but its my mums house and she is so against it :roll: my hutch i have has seen better days, i really want them to have a new house, as caspers recent ilness i worry he is living on borrowed time and we should make the most of it, i have a extention run too, to attach to there normal run via a run aroound tube, so can anyone recommend a hutch? one that i can buy a hutch hugger for i.e with a flat roof so a hutch hugger fits :) thanks!

Thank you :D looks a nice double hutch, What about chewing? poppy loves a nice piece of hutch for dinner :lol: x

You could always put galavnised wire along the inside, or try those bitter spray things. I find with enough distractions, they stop chewing the hutch's.

Iris keeps chewing the door way on her and Big B's hutch, which is very frustrating as they're only here until they find a forever home and now the next bunny has to cope with her redecorations :lol: I gave them some new chew toys and they seem to have stopped for now.

Back