• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Names PLEASE!!!

Trixielover

Mama Doe
Hi everyone!!!! Well I don't know if any of you heard about my poor bun Trixie, but she died:cry::cry::cry: But I'm getting 2 new bunnies!! :D:D:D I've thought of name for one:Dexter. But I don't know about the other name.:?::?::?: Cause I thought I was getting a boy and a girl! Oh well! Have you got any ideas?

Why not search google for baby name sits? Or pet name sites?
Thats where i usually get my ideas from :wave:

Ummmm, off the top of my head:

chocolate
maybelline
prada
shadow
princess
einstein
houdini
juniper

hope this helps. When you get them WE NEED PICCIES!!!! :wave:

My two are called Ambrose and Estelle. :love:

I adopted both of them from Windwhistle Warren, and kept their names. Rather unusual I think and suits them well.

I love picking bunny names.......

Just though of some more

Baxter and Beauty
Frodo and Finella
Pickle and Pudding
Bouncy and Buffy
Percy and Penelope

Whoops tea is burning........best go now.

Di.

My two are called Ambrose and Estelle. :love:

I adopted both of them from Windwhistle Warren, and kept their names. Rather unusual I think and suits them well.

Daisy was adopted from there too - and I didn't change her name either as it soooo suits her! :) x

Last lot from me..............for now !!!

Boo-boo and Jim Jam

Must feed furries!!!! Trilby and Star my guinea pigs are standing on kitchen step, eyeballing me for their tea. Ambrose and Estelle frantically running around in anticipation. :roll:

Perhaps I can have my tea soon??

Back