• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Healthy eating....

Livi

Alpha Buck
Let Pip & Rusty have a very quick explore of the dining room before we set off to the vets :)

Trying to associate going in the carrier with good things you see!!

Pip wouldnt leave me alone when I sat down to eat my banana, ended up giving in and it became theirs....:roll:

But they looked very cute :love: (dont worry I didnt let them eat the whole thing!)...

Pip
IMG00192-20110124-1723.jpg

Rusty
IMG00196-20110124-1730.jpg

Pip again...
IMG00195-20110124-1724.jpg

Oh and Pip & Rusty chilling all snuggled together taken over the weekend....:)
Bunnies.jpg

:love::love::love:

Gorgeous, they look really good together.

Another nana-nap moment then! What is it with buns and nana? :shock:

Yea – we have been so lucky thank goodness:)...They bonded pretty quickly really and they get on so so well…I don’t think I have ever seen a disagreement….Pip does try and hog any treat bowls etc if I put one in for sharing – but Rusty just accepts it!

He (Rusty) is great, he absolutely adores her (Pip) and is her personal stylist (always grooming her!) and together they are so lovely…

Its cute isn’t it Paulinejoe….I don’t know why but even when I held it lower she insisted on standing up with her front legs off the floor :love:

And I do not know what it is about Banananas – but they certainly love them! Pip especially enjoyed it sooo much I wanted to just let her have loads but I know it isn’t good, as tempting as it was to let her consume the whole thing :lol:

Back