• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little Dexie :(

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
I feel so, so, so sad :( I can just feel all this sadness and negative feelings coming from Dexie all the time.
He's so miserable.
I've bought him an abundance of toys, made him a dig box, taken the towels off of Pumpkin's and the babies hutch and he's still sad.
He's not interested in any toys at all. He's not interested in anything.
Everytime I try to pick him up, he grunts at me. Anytime I go near him, he grunts at me.
It's so reminiscent of when Pumpkin the 1st died and left him all alone.

Poor little Dexie :(

The only time I have seen him happy was when we came home last night and he bouncing around with the babies... 2 had managed to squeeze out the side of the hutch by using their weight to lift it up and were bounding around the kitchen... Dexie was binkying and grooming them and seemed so happy and totally in his element. Needless to say, babies had to be put back quickly but then, they could quite easily have been out for hours as we'd be gone for over 6 hours in total!

Not much point to this thread really, I just feel so sad :( My poor Dexie is miserable :(

aw he'll be ok. Could you try spending time with him without making him have to do anything. Just sit or lie on the floor in the same room as him but not try and pick him up or go too near. He might like that.

Back