• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do you prefere long haired or short haired rabbits?

Do you prefere long haired or short haired rabbits?

• Long haired

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Short haired

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
question in the title really lol

after having both I think i prefere short haired rabbits to be honest although i do melt when i see pics of long haired rabbits :love: lol

I like both but I think I prefer short haired. Chloe and Harry were the only long haired rabbits I've ever had.

I've said short, because thats what I've got. I love long haired aswell but I wouldn't have them myself because I know that I couldn't give them all the grooming they should have every day. same with dogs - has to be short.

I have one of each, but my lionhead is so lovable and cuddly. When I let her out for free range time, I sit down to play with them, and she jumps up on my and licks me!! She's gorgeous! :love:

I like single maned lionheads, but not the really fluffy ones that are like angoras because they take a lot of work. I'm not sure if you class them as short or long furred? I also like soft furred buns like my Sprocket- again he is short haired but has a much thicker, softer coat than Widget.

I am rubbish at grooming, so short haired all the way for me, but I love having my lionheads here. They do look absolutely gorgeous when they are in good condition.

shorthair for me :)

Although I do like longhaired buns but couldn't have one myself, so I just coo over all the pics on here

I prefer short hair as it doesnt take as much grooming, but i still love my little fuzzy! Im glad i only have the one :oops: :lol:

I think i would prefer long hair'd if they were indoor bunnies :love: So the weather doesnt mess up the fur :oops: :lol:

makes me sad when i see long haired buns, weve meddled a step too far there i think :cry:

i know how lazy i am so i feel sorry for long haired buns who dont get a family willing to groom daily, because of my feelings of sadness i do struggle to see the cuteness of long haired buns :(

love short haired uppy eared buns the most :love:

I like lionhead crosses best... Fluffy, but not so fluffy that they're a tonne of work. Charlie just has his silly hairdo :lol::love:

I cant decide - i think they is alll beautifuls!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back