• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

extweem close-up

JLG

Mama Doe
mummeh you is too slow wiv da box fing, I is comin to getchoo

IMGP4743.jpg

I'm still not too good with the camera and Kane is very fast :shock:

"In today's news the last known shot of a rabbit owner before they were found brutally decapitated. The rabbit's whereabouts are unknown." :lol:

"In today's news the last known shot of a rabbit owner before they were found brutally decapitated. The rabbit's whereabouts are unknown." :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Awesome response.

I'm scared for JLG's life. I think perhaps Kane is using the computer and doing all the typing, did anyone else notice the 3 picture threads in short succession? :lol:

did anyone else notice the 3 picture threads in short succession?
actually G, I am working from home this afternoon (fnar fnar) so I thought I'd put a few piccies up as usually I am at work and can't see all the fab photos or post any of my own.

Gorgeous tho he is, Kane is not near the top of the bunny intelligence class even tho he's a rex so he's not quite up to typing yet :lol:

Back