• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toby update

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Just a quick update for Jeanna and other Toby supporters

He had a check up today and his weight has remained stable :) ( although it reality with the amount he is eating it should have gone up a lot)

His infection has not improved despite trying all sorts of antibiotics now. But it hasn't worsened either, his lungs are still clear :) We have decided to take him of his meds and just see if he remains stable as it seems likely that it is a chronic infection from the neglect he suffered and will never really clear up.

His teeth are still OK :)

He is being seen again in a month to see how he is and we can reassess neutering him :)

Glad to hear he isnt going down hill :love: thank you Liz! :love: (my heart stopped when I saw the PM with his name as the title by the way!) xxx

Glad to hear he isnt going down hill :love: thank you Liz! :love: (my heart stopped when I saw the PM with his name as the title by the way!) xxx

Sorry :wave: I always title bad pm's "sad news", so if you get one like that you know whats happened. If its a bunny name its just an update :)

Back