• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dead rabbit shock

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:shock:

002-3.jpg

003-1.jpg

what???????? i need my beauty sleep mom :roll:

005-6.jpg

I HATE and LOVE when they do this. They look so comfortable yet frighteningly still.

Btw Lisa, Locksley has to be one of the softest fur bunnies i've ever seen, your photography really picks up on that well.

I HATE and LOVE when they do this. They look so comfortable yet frighteningly still.

Btw Lisa, Locksley has to be one of the softest fur bunnies i've ever seen, your photography really picks up on that well.

thanks, he has such a beautiful coat, the lady i got him from was even impressed at christmas when she saw him, asking what i fed him on, and his coat was stunning

Mine are just starting to perfect the art of this :roll:

I particularly like your buns use of ear as an eye cover :lol:

NOT happy at being woken :lol: but very cute photos. You've mastered the art of creeping up on them, and holding your breath while you see if they are still breathing

They frighten the life out of you when they do that don't they?! I love Locksley, he really is so squidgy and cuddly :love::love: I've got a pic of Joe in a "deep sleep" somewhere on photobucket, let me go and look for it...

Here it is:

blackberry004.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
awww , locksley is that laid back, when he is asleep you can go right up to him and poke and prod him, he wonlt budge, once ieven tunred him round and he still didn;t bother :lol:

he likes to have his belly stroked and his feets storked too, and even his teeths :lol: chin and mouth

Back