• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Cookies?

Has anyone used these before, are they any good?:wave:

cookies_200.jpg

I've had them before but the buns weren't overly fussed about them tbh. Some buns probably love them though.

I got them for Dexie in the hope they wouldn't cause too much mess so he could have them in the living room... Needless to say, they caused more mess than the bagged hay!
Still, he seemed to quite like them :D

If i buy treats then this is one i'd go for because theres not many ingredients in them. I tend to make my own though. But they make a huuuuuge mess!! :lol::lol::lol:

Nope not interested in them, In future I'd buy a little bag of 'special hay' instead of these, if i wanted to give them something different :)

I got them for Dexie in the hope they wouldn't cause too much mess so he could have them in the living room... Needless to say, they caused more mess than the bagged hay!
Still, he seemed to quite like them :D

yes i remember the mess with rosie and mowgli whenever i gave them to them ,they loved it though :lol:

Mine hate them. When I got them, there was one in their hutch, and the next day when I went down, they decided to use it as a litter tray :roll:

Dizzee Rascal, Florence and Bracken love them and go mad for them but Blue and Honey aren't interested in the slightest.

I thought they weren't as good for teeth cos of the short strands? Personally I'd just rather buy some nice Timothy hay to treat them. Less mess cos it all stays in the tray and more natural for them.

Back