• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Savvy Vet in Peterborough Please for Member; lexybee91

Can give you one in Cambridge who is truly excellent - just an hour or less from Peterborough.

Worth it if bun is ill.

PM me

I dont' want to phone them back as the lady didn't sound very happy with me! I am listening and in the previous thread I stated that I think I burnt that bridge. x

You're not listening to what people on the other thread said. You need to talk to the vet, not the receptionist.

That's just what I was going to point out.

The receptionist has made a mistake - ask to speak directly to the vet at Broadway to see what he/she advises and point out the receptionist's error. :)

I dont' want to phone them back as the lady didn't sound very happy with me! I am listening and in the previous thread I stated that I think I burnt that bridge. x

I would suggest taking what she said with a pinch of salt. Why not call back later tonight when someone else is likely to answer the phone. Just book an appointment with a vet, take your bunny boy and then talk about the procedure then :) and then also mention the receptionist said to starve him, which you know isn't safe.

I've found a better vet.

36.52 average bun
Stitch removal 4 to 5 days
Fertile for up to 6 week
Keep eating

Usually same day to go home

I've found a better vet.

36.52 average bun
Stitch removal 4 to 5 days
Fertile for up to 6 days
Keep eating

Hmm, they can be fertile for up to 6 weeks or so.

My vet never uses stitches though.

Is that a vet recommendation from someone on here?

No they're not reccomended but their success rate and mortality rate are really good and they seem to know waht they're talking about? I did mean weeks but for somereason typed days :shock:

Back