• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tunnel for the larger bunny

nessar

Warren Veteran
Hey guys, been having some trouble getting a tunnel that looks big enough for Barney. Anyone know of any? He's 4kg so not huge but a bit bigger than most, for size comparison I'll pop up a photo when Im back from my exam, but I cant find it right now.

DIY ideas welcome too, although I'm rubbish at it :)

Hey guys, been having some trouble getting a tunnel that looks big enough for Barney. Anyone know of any? He's 4kg so not huge but a bit bigger than most, for size comparison I'll pop up a photo when Im back from my exam, but I cant find it right now.

DIY ideas welcome too, although I'm rubbish at it :)

Trying again eh? :lol:

Cat or Dog Tunnels :)

I thought of this the other day and couldnt remember the member :oops:

As he's a little larger than your average bunny :wave:

Trying again eh? :lol:

Cat or Dog Tunnels :)

I thought of this the other day and couldnt remember the member :oops:

As he's a little larger than your average bunny :wave:

Yep the search is on again. Its to go behind the armchair as he gets annoyed at the wires in their plastic stuff being there, its only a matter of time till he gets bored and chews through now hes freerange all day.

I had a brief look in P@H at the cat ones but they look a little small, I guess rabbits are more thick-set. Never seen dog ones but will have a good look on my way back thanks :)

I was going to suggest one of the big black drainage pipes, but I don't think that'd look too attractive stuck behind the armchair. :lol:

I was going to suggest one of the big black drainage pipes, but I don't think that'd look too attractive stuck behind the armchair. :lol:

Im open to ideas! Where would I get one from? I could always chuck a blanket over it to make it more presentable.

To be honest I have hay and half eaten carboard everywhere, a drainage pipe wont look too out of place.

Im open to ideas! Where would I get one from? I could always chuck a blanket over it to make it more presentable.

To be honest I have hay and half eaten carboard everywhere, a drainage pipe wont look too out of place.

:lol::lol::lol:

A friend got mine for me for free from a building site - it was an unused offcut. :thumb:

Runaround rabbit runs do a similar one which is 9" diameter - I'm not sure how big mine is offhand but 9 inches sounds a little small. :?http://www.runaround.co.uk/runaround/Products.html

They also sell one that's 6" diameter though so, assuming normal sized buns will fit through a 6" pipe, there's no reason a bigger bun shouldn't fit through a 9" one iyswim.

I got loads of them for the garden from my local builders merchants they were all off cuts :D Pop along and ask they didn't charge me anything :wave:

Back