• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Victoria Park

They are okay, a few years ago there was issues with some very poorly buns in their but last time I popped down, they all looked relatively healthy :wave:

They are okay, a few years ago there was issues with some very poorly buns in their but last time I popped down, they all looked relatively healthy :wave:

They are all vaccinated and receive veterinary treatment, it's a very public spot for them not to be well looked after tbh. It's been there since I was a kid so over 25 years ! I take it the rabbits and guineau pigs are separate? I haven't looked at it for years.:wave:

They are all vaccinated and receive veterinary treatment, it's a very public spot for them not to be well looked after tbh. It's been there since I was a kid so over 25 years ! I take it the rabbits and guineau pigs are separate? I haven't looked at it for years.:wave:

Back