• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Argh. I want more bunnies!

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
:lol:

So many have caught my eye of late, so wish i had a bigger house / garden and more money...

...oh hangon, everyone wants that! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Me too! :(
I would have more if it wasnt for my dad :roll: :lol:
He has to keep me and my mum in line :oops: :lol:

*get another*

I told my Mum I was getting another pending a home check and she freaked :cry: It's not stopping me, but it makes me sad people don't understand.

I would love to keep our 5 babies but I'm not allowed :(

Tom has said I can have a quad and keep 2 but it means 3 still have to go :( Which is horrid because finding them homes isn't proving to be an easy task!

Maybe I should go get a job so I can keep them alllllll :D

:lol:

So many have caught my eye of late, so wish i had a bigger house / garden and more money...

...oh hangon, everyone wants that! :lol:

Haha, Graham I know exactly how you feel, it is only 11am and I have already looked at a local rescue's rabbits and Zahire's baby bunnies on RU. I am a rabbit pervert!!!

Haha, Graham I know exactly how you feel, it is only 11am and I have already looked at a local rescue's rabbits and Zahire's baby bunnies on RU. I am a rabbit pervert!!!

Have one :D I'm soooo worried about them :( Blasted O/H not letting me keep them all :(

Have one :D I'm soooo worried about them :( Blasted O/H not letting me keep them all :(

Don't tempt me i'm very easily persuaded! My house isn't big enough for three rabbits, maybe when i've bought a shed :p They are adorable though...I want the mostly black one with the little bit of white on his nose...:oops:

Don't tempt me i'm very easily persuaded! My house isn't big enough for three rabbits, maybe when i've bought a shed :p They are adorable though...I want the mostly black one with the little bit of white on his nose...:oops:

Ahhh... that baby is in fact a 'she' not a 'he' :p

She may be here when you get a shed :p then you can steal her! haha. I wish I had room for them all but we only have a 2 up, 2 down house :/

im the only one who dont then :oops: nice when they are healthy but i go to pieces when they are ill... no way id want more than two at a time :lol:

im the only one who dont then nice when they are healthy but i go to pieces when they are ill... no way id want more than two at a time

Youre not the only one! No more buns for me!

Id prob foster though to do my bit. :D

Ahhh... that baby is in fact a 'she' not a 'he' :p

She may be here when you get a shed :p then you can steal her! haha. I wish I had room for them all but we only have a 2 up, 2 down house :/

A she is what i'd be looking for as i'd like a trio! I'll keep you in mind, it'll be a couple of months before I have a shed though. She's so pretty...love black bunnies :)

same, I emailed the rescue I got Florence from with some pics of her, they still have one of her litter mates up fo adoption :( So tempting.
She was really ill hen we got Florence but was the cutest bunny always wanting to investigate everything.

Last edited:
A she is what i'd be looking for as i'd like a trio! I'll keep you in mind, it'll be a couple of months before I have a shed though. She's so pretty...love black bunnies :)

Well... she'll be here! O/H has said I can keep them until we can rehome but I have to actively try to rehome them :(
So... you never know! Lol. xx

So am I the only daft ****** who actually has bought a house with bigger garden and adopted another bun (watch this space for Alfies new girlfriend) or two

Back