PDA

View Full Version : Argh. I want more bunnies!

GrahamL
25-01-2011, 11:00 AM
:lol:

So many have caught my eye of late, so wish i had a bigger house / garden and more money...

...oh hangon, everyone wants that! :lol:

LilVicky
25-01-2011, 11:02 AM
:lol::lol::lol:

Me too! :(
I would have more if it wasnt for my dad :roll: :lol:
He has to keep me and my mum in line :oops: :lol:

Bunni_xx
25-01-2011, 11:04 AM
Ha ha. I wish I could have these five buns. They are gorgeous but my dad said if I wanted them I would have to pay for them. :(

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=234122 :love:

chul
25-01-2011, 11:07 AM
*get another*

I told my Mum I was getting another pending a home check and she freaked :cry: It's not stopping me, but it makes me sad people don't understand.

Zahirre
25-01-2011, 11:09 AM
I would love to keep our 5 babies but I'm not allowed :(

Tom has said I can have a quad and keep 2 but it means 3 still have to go :( Which is horrid because finding them homes isn't proving to be an easy task!

Maybe I should go get a job so I can keep them alllllll :D

Sky-O
25-01-2011, 11:10 AM
:wave: I wish you could have more bunnies too Gray!

GrahamL
25-01-2011, 11:11 AM
:wave: I wish you could have more bunnies too Gray!

If i had the money, i'd take your fosters :p

mattyp
25-01-2011, 11:13 AM
:lol:

So many have caught my eye of late, so wish i had a bigger house / garden and more money...

...oh hangon, everyone wants that! :lol:

Haha, Graham I know exactly how you feel, it is only 11am and I have already looked at a local rescue's rabbits and Zahire's baby bunnies on RU. I am a rabbit pervert!!!

Zahirre
25-01-2011, 11:15 AM
Haha, Graham I know exactly how you feel, it is only 11am and I have already looked at a local rescue's rabbits and Zahire's baby bunnies on RU. I am a rabbit pervert!!!

Have one :D I'm soooo worried about them :( Blasted O/H not letting me keep them all :(

mattyp
25-01-2011, 11:18 AM
Have one :D I'm soooo worried about them :( Blasted O/H not letting me keep them all :(

Don't tempt me i'm very easily persuaded! My house isn't big enough for three rabbits, maybe when i've bought a shed :p They are adorable though...I want the mostly black one with the little bit of white on his nose...:oops:

Zahirre
25-01-2011, 11:20 AM
Don't tempt me i'm very easily persuaded! My house isn't big enough for three rabbits, maybe when i've bought a shed :p They are adorable though...I want the mostly black one with the little bit of white on his nose...:oops:

Ahhh... that baby is in fact a 'she' not a 'he' :P

She may be here when you get a shed :P then you can steal her! haha. I wish I had room for them all but we only have a 2 up, 2 down house :/

donnamt
25-01-2011, 11:26 AM
im the only one who dont then :oops: nice when they are healthy but i go to pieces when they are ill... no way id want more than two at a time :lol:

thenamesJT
25-01-2011, 11:28 AM
im the only one who dont then nice when they are healthy but i go to pieces when they are ill... no way id want more than two at a time

Youre not the only one! No more buns for me!

Id prob foster though to do my bit. :D

mattyp
25-01-2011, 11:33 AM
Ahhh... that baby is in fact a 'she' not a 'he' :P

She may be here when you get a shed :P then you can steal her! haha. I wish I had room for them all but we only have a 2 up, 2 down house :/

A she is what i'd be looking for as i'd like a trio! I'll keep you in mind, it'll be a couple of months before I have a shed though. She's so pretty...love black bunnies :)

meadowsweet
25-01-2011, 11:40 AM
the temptation will always be there:love:

Rachel89
25-01-2011, 11:41 AM
same, I emailed the rescue I got Florence from with some pics of her, they still have one of her litter mates up fo adoption :( So tempting.
She was really ill hen we got Florence but was the cutest bunny always wanting to investigate everything.

Zahirre
25-01-2011, 11:45 AM
A she is what i'd be looking for as i'd like a trio! I'll keep you in mind, it'll be a couple of months before I have a shed though. She's so pretty...love black bunnies :)

Well... she'll be here! O/H has said I can keep them until we can rehome but I have to actively try to rehome them :(
So... you never know! Lol. xx

Becki xX
25-01-2011, 11:54 AM
im the only one who dont then :oops: nice when they are healthy but i go to pieces when they are ill... no way id want more than two at a time :lol:

God no, I wouldnt want more!! :lol:

molly35
25-01-2011, 12:19 PM
So am I the only daft ****** who actually has bought a house with bigger garden and adopted another bun (watch this space for Alfies new girlfriend) or two

mattyp
25-01-2011, 12:23 PM
To the people who wouldn't want anymore: How many do you own??

hellsdarkrose
25-01-2011, 12:23 PM
Me too. I want a husbun for each of my girlies then I'd be happy but OH says no.

Elena
25-01-2011, 01:40 PM
I want to give Bouncer a home SO much. :oops: I am having to be very strict with myself cos I know I would struggle with any more. My ideal would be 2 but somehow *cough* we went a bit above that :oops:

Mrs Ord
25-01-2011, 01:50 PM
I think we are all VERY bunny broody at the minute. My OH is sick of me asking and we are currently at "no" with a whine at the end. He is weakening I can tell the signs. I feel guilty though and wonder if I should let him have this "victory" it would probably be his first :lol:

thenamesJT
25-01-2011, 01:53 PM

I have 2 bunnies. :)

KimmyKat
25-01-2011, 02:15 PM
Ohh me too, I'm always wanting more bunnies. I just love them. I live on my own but lack of monies :(

thenamesJT
25-01-2011, 02:35 PM
I love my buns very much but once they go to Rainbow Bridge (after a very long and happy life), ill be sticking with dogs. Im enjoying the experience of owning Rodge & Orla but I doubt ill own another bun afterwards.

Im constantly hoovering when they are indoors & constantly worrying about them when they are outside, im a nervous wreck sometimes! :lol:

donnamt
25-01-2011, 02:54 PM

two :D but they own me not me own them :lol:

Livi
25-01-2011, 02:57 PM
I love my buns very much but once they go to Rainbow Bridge (after a very long and happy life), ill be sticking with **edited to - not sure what animal**. Im enjoying the experience of owning Rusty & Pip but I doubt ill own another bun afterwards..

Im constantly hoovering when they are indoors & constantly worrying about them when they are outside, im a nervous wreck sometimes! :lol:

Agree with this :wave: edited it to suit me...:lol: But i have seen another bunny who I absolutely want....but cant have....and I know in reality I shouldnt have another!

Grin
25-01-2011, 03:36 PM
I'd love another one to go with my two. :)

Fluffers
25-01-2011, 03:40 PM
I want to give Bouncer a home SO much. :oops: I am having to be very strict with myself cos I know I would struggle with any more. My ideal would be 2 but somehow *cough* we went a bit above that :oops:

Bouncer is very flattered and says "fankoo vewwy much, dats vewwy nice of yooos to say. Dat must meen yooos dooos likes meh yes?" :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Heather&Bart-MyLittleBuns
25-01-2011, 03:55 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

Me too! My dad says no way though :roll:

loppy ears
25-01-2011, 04:25 PM
Gray sending huge winning the lottery vibes for you:)

Becki xX
25-01-2011, 04:34 PM

Two singles X

Elena
25-01-2011, 05:48 PM
Bouncer is very flattered and says "fankoo vewwy much, dats vewwy nice of yooos to say. Dat must meen yooos dooos likes meh yes?" :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Bouncer I loikes yous vewy VEWY much :love:

MopsyMops =]
25-01-2011, 05:51 PM

I only have the one and don't want any more atm! :lol: He keeps me on my toes too much :lol:

Fluffers
25-01-2011, 05:54 PM
Bouncer I loikes yous vewy VEWY much :love:

Bouncer: "Oooooh :oops: dats nice :oops: peepoles dat likes meh sumtimes bwing meh noms. Do yoos have noms?" :mrgreen:

Elena
25-01-2011, 05:58 PM
Bouncer: "Oooooh :oops: dats nice :oops: peepoles dat likes meh sumtimes bwing meh noms. Do yoos have noms?" :mrgreen:

Aw Bouncer I'm ashamed to say that our Fenugreek Crunchie stocks are getting a bit low :oops: Noms are good though aren't they. I like banana, do you like bananananana? :love:

Fluffers
25-01-2011, 06:19 PM
Aw Bouncer I'm ashamed to say that our Fenugreek Crunchie stocks are getting a bit low :oops: Noms are good though aren't they. I like banana, do you like bananananana? :love:

"I not no wot nanananananan do tasties like :oops: I will ask mah fowster mummeh fur sums :D:D:D "

Kittykat23uk
25-01-2011, 07:51 PM
Gray, do you like nuts? Pistachio, Brazil, Chestnut....;)

Elena
25-01-2011, 07:54 PM
"I not no wot nanananananan do tasties like :oops: I will ask mah fowster mummeh fur sums :D:D:D "

:shock: You has to have some nana. I will send your mummeh on to it right away :p

Rhianna
25-01-2011, 08:44 PM
I really, really want to rehome another bun to bond with Sue but until I move and reduce my mortgage or find a better paid job and get straight financially I know I can't do it.

I'd love to foster but don't have any rescues near me who are looking for foster Bunny Mummies.

I don't want any more cats - Pippa was an extra I just couldn't refuse - but I am not broody for cats like I am bunnies.

I would dearly love a dog though - but again it has to wait until I am financially secure.

Fran
25-01-2011, 09:08 PM
I don't want more! I would love house buns again at some point though, and when I lose another I think I'll look into bonding into groups instead of adopting more.

Fluffers
25-01-2011, 09:10 PM
:shock: You has to have some nana. I will send your mummeh on to it right away :p

"Fowster mummeh says I can twy dah nanananananana toomowwows :D"

suzibunbun
25-01-2011, 09:19 PM
i have constant urges to help and rehome homeless buns, i am sticking at 11 as thats the most i can cope with but would love more and am planning a new barn type structure in my garden to improve what we have already

chloemurray
25-01-2011, 09:25 PM
I can't have any more now, doesn't mean I don't want them!

Can't wait till mine are bonded:)

Elena
25-01-2011, 09:36 PM
"Fowster mummeh says I can twy dah nanananananana toomowwows :D"

Yay!!!!