• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Converting a shed

Bunni_xx

Mama Doe
Hi guys, I have a 7 x 6 stable (approx), and I was just wondering ho to convert it to make the best possible for them. Thanks. Piccies would be appreciated. :wave:

Unfortunately, you haven't really allowed much time for people to reply, impatient! :p :wave: :lol:

Also, there have been so many threads about similar things lately, people might not want to post again.

If you use the 'Search' feature you should find everything you need :wave:

Sorry, I am v impatient :roll: and I am home from school today, as I have tummy ache :mrgreen: and my sister has nicked the TV remote, so I've got nothing to do, apart from go on here. :lol:

I did a quick search but nothing came up :cry: xx

Try putting lino on the floor, that's the best way forward :lol:

And be creative with shelves but ensure anything above a certain height has wires or something to stop them falling off and injuring themselves.

If you keep your eyes pealed in the next month or two you'll see our renovations to our shed and the new shed :)

Back