• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 for £5 - Woodlands Treats @ Pets @ Home

i don't like them personally, i'm more a dairy milk person myself, but the buns are rather partial to some bark bites and alfalfa bales so thanks for that :wave: Payday today too so good timing :D

Eek.... causes upset tummies that Woodland's range in my experience! :?

:shock::cry:

Why does everything happen like this :lol:

B&G have the plantain / clover bag atm. :?

And the apple / blackcurrant.

:roll:

Thanks PL, will keep extra close eye on them. So much for trying to keep it natural... :/

Oooo, all of mine have the dandelions and herbs and LOVE THEM!!!
Never had any upset tummies :/ (even from the babies and the 2 we rescued) I do only give a sprinkle a day so one bag lasts around 5-6 days (more for the herbs :))
I always mix it in with their hay too, to entice them to eat more! But yerp, they love them all!

dont panic graham i've used most of the range with no upset tummies :)

thank you I may pop in to get some more dandelion today.

:shock::cry:

Why does everything happen like this :lol:

B&G have the plantain / clover bag atm. :?

And the apple / blackcurrant.

:roll:

Thanks PL, will keep extra close eye on them. So much for trying to keep it natural... :/

My rabbits love the alfalafa treats, theyre just condensed hay aren't they? Can't imagine they'd give an upset tummy.

Personally I haven't touched this range since it caused dysbiosis in both my buns, who both have a very good balanced caecum. It has also upset a few other buns on here too, so I would always advise caution on that basis alone. It's nothing to do with the contents - I personally think they must have been grown with herbicides/insecticides or something that's all.

If your buns are fine and enjoy the range that's fine. :)

Personally I haven't touched this range since it caused dysbiosis in both my buns, who both have a very good balanced caecum. It has also upset a few other buns on here too, so I would always advise caution on that basis alone. It's nothing to do with the contents - I personally think they must have been grown with herbicides/insecticides or something that's all.

Thanks for the heads up PL :)

That's awful :( Mine really enjoy the range in small quantities when eaten with a lot of hay so may be why I've not noticed any problems! Will continue doing it like this just in case!

I use the woodlands range - pretty much only buy these. Never had any problems unless I feed too many carrot patch crunchies! :oops:

its a good deal :D have stocked up. mine won't touch the alfalfa bales or the bark bites but they like the other stuff.
and (touch wood ALOT) to quote my mother, they have constitutions like oxes :shock: and appear to be able to eat anything (yes, anything!)

That's awful :( Mine really enjoy the range in small quantities when eaten with a lot of hay so may be why I've not noticed any problems! Will continue doing it like this just in case!

Well my buns ONLY eat hay so.... I don't know, it was a while ago... maybe they've improved or changed the recipe since. :?
I just prefer the Burns, Excel and Naturals ranges of dried herbs and drying my own as atleast I know with my own stuff that there is nothing else in there.
Plus, I prefer to buy from online companies and not support P@H as I don't really agree with supporting pet stores that sell animals anyway :)

But that really is just my opinion :):wave:

Sprocket is normally okay on these too. the only thing that has given him a slightly bad tum of late was one of the steppenlemming fruit leave treats.

Eek.... causes upset tummies that Woodland's range in my experience! :?

Mine enjoy the dandelion mix (which now seems to be permanently out of stock :roll:)

The plantain one I blame for Clo's recent tummy troubles. I haven't dared try any others now :shock: I just wanted a few bits to boost my stores as I only started foraging and drying late in the season so haven't got quite enough in stock.

Well my buns ONLY eat hay so.... I don't know, it was a while ago... maybe they've improved or changed the recipe since. :?
I just prefer the Burns, Excel and Naturals ranges of dried herbs and drying my own as atleast I know with my own stuff that there is nothing else in there.
Plus, I prefer to buy from online companies and not support P@H as I don't really agree with supporting pet stores that sell animals anyway :)

But that really is just my opinion :):wave:

I was going to say I also prefer Burns and Naturals. Sadly the place I get Burns from say they will no longer stock it but will order it in in bulk for me if I wish. I am going to do this but it's finding the money at the moment. Will be about £40 for 10 bags of plantain and 10 bags of dandelion. Will last us all year though.

Back