• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

There IS A "HappyEverAfter" For Sheffield HandReared Buns

flopsybunn

Young Bun
UPDATE: When I last wrote in the Bunnies In Need section I was waiting to take delivery of a rather smart and extremely well made bunny home. Well that arrived last Thursday and my carer Michelle was more that happy to assemble it all for me. It fits perfectly where I wanted it - opposite my downstairs room door.

On Saturday (collection day) we met up with Rosy and the two indoor bunnies at a designated place which we had previously agreed upon. I might add here that Rosy and myself had exchanged many emails, texts and phone calls from the time I expressed a wish to re-home the bunnies right up until our meet-up which I feel all this communication is key to a good re-homing.

To date: well I had re-named them right from their initial pictures "Eric+Ernie" and my how they suit their names! If anyone remembers Eric Morcame and Ernie Wise (comedians from another age!) well these two bunny boyz are the bunny equivalent! Eric the larger framed of the two men and Ernie the smaller genial one. These bunny boys are definitely an Eric and Ernie.

So I'm now the happy parent of 4 Bunnies:
Bubble+Squeak (rescue girlz from Wood Green last year) who free range outside in our secure garden.
And
Eric+Ernie (rescue boyz from Sheffield) who free range in our home.

(In memory to of my beloved Nethie "Emo" who went to The Bridge early last year)

Last edited:
Back