• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What to do About Morse ?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
So this morning The Inspector has already had THREE breakfasts- small portion of Wagg Mix, Small portion of Readigrass, small portion of porridge. He is still begging for MORE !! :shock:

He is munching his way through a ton of hay every day and he also has fresh veg and grass.

:shock:

Somebuns making up for all that time he didn't eat much Jane :wave:

If it makes you feel any better, my pair are eating me out of house and home at the moment too :wave:

He really is well within himself just now and it's wonderful to see :love:

I followed those threads, i didnt post much, i never knew what to say :oops:

It's really good he's doing so much better and without barely any meds now too :love:

I've never been a fan of Rex's, its just a 'me' thing, but Morse's story always captures me :)

I followed those threads, i didnt post much, i never knew what to say :oops:

It's really good he's doing so much better and without barely any meds now too :love:
Yes I feel like this too - I cant offer advice ever only support

If he is munching away and not getting over weight fingers crossed all is well

if he;s fine in himself, munching away, not putting loads of weight on, i would just carry on as you are jane :wave: its good to see him looking soo much better in himself

Feed him up! :mrgreen:
It's just amazing when ill bunnies get their appetites back. I love to watch Grim eat. I'm glad he's doing so well and I hope he continues to improve. :wave:

I'd let him eat it all so he has some reserves in case he gets poorly again and loses weight.

I've started giving Sue some oats now (after reading about Morse's love of them) and she loves them too (and says to thank the Inspector). If she eats all her food I just give her some more as she is underweight.

I know yours are indoor buns but I find even George and Gemma (my indoor buns) are eating more at the moment than they did in the summer. Maybe Morse has a new case so has more inmorsigating to do at the moment and that is using up his energy so he needs more food:)

Back