• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Idea's and Help Please?

PixieRabbit

Mama Doe
Right sorry editing this again I know :roll:
but just so I do not confuse or mislead anyone. I have two groups of six rabbits. One male to five females.

I already have an 8ft x 6ft shed. I am building a 10ft x 4ft run along side it.

I'm saving up for a 7ft x 5ft shed (http://www.gardenbuildingsdirect.co.uk/Wooden-Sheds/BillyOh-Classic-Overlap-Pent) and attaching roughly a 10ft x 5ft run.

Both sheds will have another level/shelf where it'll have private closed doors for snuggle space.

I'm really excited for this summer :D

Last edited:
I'm having to change it again. Kevin's saying he doesn't want to buy two new shed's when we already have one, so I'm only allowed one new shed :roll:

Oh well I get the yard cleared out and cleaned on Thursday, and will probs have my shed by the end of Feb. I will update you all as I go along :) With photo's and everything ;)

I'm having to change the plan. Kevin says once we move from here to somewhere bigger (with a bigger garden of course ;) ) we can get a nice large dog kennel or something, but for not I have to stick with the 8x6ft hutch, buy a 7x5ft one and build my own runs. The joys. :lol:

Back