• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Truffles Castration

trufflebun

Warren Scout
Truffles is in for his castration tomorrow, im so worried.. Got a wonderful vet but still nervous.. In the summer RSPCA were doing a £10 offer, i paid & got my voucher but kept putting it off as it wasnt at my vets. I was with that vets yrs ago but moved when one of the vets set up on his own. Anyway, im not using the voucher now & am paying full price to go to my own one. Friends say im stupid but when its my boys life in someones hands, i have to trust them 100%. Will let everyone know tomorrow Traci x

Lotsa vibes from me & the buns!
Archie has just got done last monday - he recovered quite fast compared to the girls...though he did take a while to poo& wee.
I packed a lunch box with his favourite herbs & also he has his blanket which had his own smells on for comfort....I think that all helped. The vets had food but not what I use & also I added favourite fresh herbs.
Im sure Truffles will be fine...thinking of you!xxx:)

Thank you everyone, my boy is fine. Was to scared to tempt fate by saying he was ok too soon.. Just before christmas my wonderful dad died. He'd had a stroke & 10days after being in hospital, he seemed to be pulling through, i txt my friends to say i felt hopeful for the first time & a couple of hours later the hospital rang me to tell me he had died.. Im not coping that well, its my beautiful furkids keeping me going so i wanted to make sure Truffles was def ok.. Vet said no jumping for a while... So, all cushions are now on floor as Truffles sleeps on sofa, its more a slope up now LOL :D . Gave him a hot water bottle and he is loving that, can see that being a regular thing. Slept in lounge with him, got a through lounge / bedroom . Bedroom has the chinchillas. One of my chins goes mad if i dont to bed, calling out for me so i havnt actually slept much since tue, :roll: They are so funny, all of them Traci x

Sorry about your Dad. :( Sending continued recovery vibes for Truffles. If he likes a bit of extra warmth you might think about getting him a snugglesafe - better than a hot water bottle as they are impossible for bunnies to chew. I'm just going to give my Spenser his for the night (he's an outdoor bun).

Sorry about your Dad. :( Sending continued recovery vibes for Truffles. If he likes a bit of extra warmth you might think about getting him a snugglesafe - better than a hot water bottle as they are impossible for bunnies to chew. I'm just going to give my Spenser his for the night (he's an outdoor bun).

Thanks i will get one of them.. I am lucky though, Truffles doesnt chew anything. Only one of my 21 furfids that doesnt :D

Back