• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angus McWooly - In Memorium

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
A lovely lady Tracey Humphries (of Guinea Days Art Studio) has painted a portrait of OUR Angus so that we can remember him properly.

She's captured him so well.

Thought I'd share with you all.

Angusportrait.jpg

Needless to say it made me cry outloud again.

That's beautiful. I saw his facebook status while I was at work and burst into tears. That's just started me off again. He was such a special rabbit to touch so many people who never even met him. xx

I too saw this on Facebook last night and it got me all teary again. How absolutely lovely, thoughtful & kind. What a wonderful tribute to a very special bunny :love::love:

what a lovely portrait for you to remember him with, he made so many friends and we will all remember him.Go with dignity little man.xxx

I saw this on FB too:love: Tracey is such a kind and talented lady, a beautiful momento of your special boy. It's so sad that you couldn't have had more time together, but this little guy has touched so many hearts, and he knew he was truly loved by you Helen. x

Back