• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunny(s)

RIP My lil Lola on her 1st Night @ home loved her so much
166449_172229886155034_100001040718895_439826_5963096_n.jpg

And now i'm mothering her sister Jessica
167153_173079286070094_100001040718895_444889_858229_n.jpg

I wish i knew she was fine the night before when i fed her but when i went down following morning she was gone:cry:

we dont know if it was due to the 2nd hand hutch we had (there cud of been a disease already there) but looking at her sister jessica she's 3 times the size of what lola was, lola was the runt so not sure if she developed properly or not

There Both 6 months old

Just had a little snuggle with Jessica ... wearing 1/2 her fur at moment :rolleyes: and just brought her up to see her brother (i have a springer) she seems happy which is great

p.s i know never to leave my pup alone with the rabbit although lola kept him in his place jessica seems alot more mellow lol

I wish i knew she was fine the night before when i fed her but when i went down following morning she was gone:cry:

we dont know if it was due to the 2nd hand hutch we had (there cud of been a disease already there) but looking at her sister jessica she's 3 times the size of what lola was, lola was the runt so not sure if she developed properly or not

There Both 6 months old

Just had a little snuggle with Jessica ... wearing 1/2 her fur at moment :rolleyes: and just brought her up to see her brother (i have a springer) she seems happy which is great

p.s i know never to leave my pup alone with the rabbit although lola kept him in his place jessica seems alot more mellow lol

:wave: Do you mean a springer spaniel? Your saying you just brought your doe Jessica up to see her brother the springer spaniel and your saying that Lola the one that died kept the springer spaniel in his place?

Yes i mean that i don't leave them alone together, i hold the rabbits and snoopy (the dog lies down and looks at them) only on one occasion last year did snoopy come close to one which was lola and i told him to lie down and be good and lola hopped over and went for his nose.

before i get any grief i know springers are gunner dogs, snoopy isnt left alone with them he cant in anyway get to them well her now he's as soft as pig poop all he does is cuddle and play

Back