• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poppy and casper in the bathroom for a steam.

beccimarie

Mama Doe
Casper was a bit snuffly yesterday .. so i thought i would try the steaming idea, so we all sat in the bathroom together and today he hasnt squeaked once, im very suprised it worked!

DSC01718.jpg

Aww, bless them! :love: Did you keep them indoors for a while to cool down after the steaming, or are they actually living in at the moment?

Casper was a bit snuffly yesterday .. so i thought i would try the steaming idea, so we all sat in the bathroom together and today he hasnt squeaked once, im very suprised it worked!

DSC01718.jpg

Awww was that on the vets advice? Sorry I've missed the thread about Casper so don't know his story they are lovely, have you got the tatty teddy PJ's on :lol:

Aww, bless them! :love: Did you keep them indoors for a while to cool down after the steaming, or are they actually living in at the moment?

Id love them to live in, sadly my mum has two cats.. and casper likes cats.. to eat! :shock: i put them in the conservatory with me afterwards to cool down for an hour :) If caspers poorly i keep him in the conservatory where it isnt too hot, it will be ok in the summer as they can come in to cool down but id hate them to get too warm then have to go back outside in the cold, they have thick winter coats now, too hot for them in the house really :)

Awww was that on the vets advice? Sorry I've missed the thread about Casper so don't know his story they are lovely, have you got the tatty teddy PJ's on :lol:

Yes :) untill we find the right thing to put in the nebuliser, for 20 mins a day :)

Back