• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing... *pic heavy*

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
DSCI0851.jpg

Hewwo arrr yew. My name is Edward but I answers to Eddie or Ted. Not to Teddy Weddy Snuggly Mushy Face Cutie Bum as my new mummeh keeps calling me.

DSCI0853.jpg

DSCI0849.jpg

DSCI0848.jpg

I has scoped out the area and it all seems ok but there is some funny up-eared midgets in the next room :?

DSCI0852.jpg

Oo itchy foot scuse me

DSCI0855.jpg

I also think my new mummeh is confused about my gender, she has gived me a pink litter tray and a leopard print blanket :shock:

:love::love::love: he is lovely those ears :love:, put your paw down and put mummy in her place, start as you mean to go on bunnyboy. Nicola you are so lucky you have a lovely fur family.

DSCI0851.jpg

Hewwo arrr yew. My name is Edward but I answers to Eddie or Ted. Not to Teddy Weddy Snuggly Mushy Face Cutie Bum as my new mummeh keeps calling me.

DSCI0853.jpg

DSCI0849.jpg

DSCI0848.jpg

I has scoped out the area and it all seems ok but there is some funny up-eared midgets in the next room :?

DSCI0852.jpg

Oo itchy foot scuse me

DSCI0855.jpg

I also think my new mummeh is confused about my gender, she has gived me a pink litter tray and a leopard print blanket :shock:

OMG he's gorgeous Nicola and a male version of our Cloud :love::love::love:

Back