• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tilly is causing trouble, she is so difficult!

Tasmin's MOB

Mama Doe
My bunny is so hard to look after, she wee's everywhere, she chews everything, she pulls the other buns fur, she's too skinny, she doesn't eat enough and she makes stinky poops.

She's been to the vets and her teeth are fantastic. she doesn't seem poorly at all and the vet was very happy with her.

She is very recently bonded with bernard and they are happy together but we now have a third bun and whenever she can smell her on our clothes she freaks out and attacks bernard and makes stinky poops.

She has wee'd on the sofa, LOADS and chewed our skirting boards, carpets, sofa, table, bookcase... I could go on. i bought them three boxes full of new toys over christmas which I swap and change and scatter around the room but it doesn't stop her.

I want to get the three of them bonded as soon as possible but i can't do it until I know I have at least 72 hours that I can spend with them.

she's driving me mad, the rex buns are fantastic, both very well behaved, very clean and tidy and we have had no major issues with them. Tilly the lop however is one naughty bunny!!

It has got to the point where poor bernard who used to be a free range house bun now has to be locked up in a cage with her on a night and if we go out.

Sorry I just wanted to rant and get it off my chest as it's getting really difficult at the minute. I love her so much and she is so cute and affectionate but she just causes us so much hassle :roll:

Back