• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For the bunnies tea......

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
they have Science Select, a radish and quarter of an apple each.Plus all the hay they can take.oh, and some rocket.
Just thought Id share......What are yours getting????

Went to pet shop today.Linda has ordered in a 10k bag of SS for me.39pence a kilo saved than if I buy the 3k bag.Not to mention the 8 bags of fenugreek crunchies shes getting!!! Ive told her they will sell like hot cakes (to me at least that is true)!!

I've also started buying SS in 10KG bags.

mine are having some spring greens, a bit of banana and ooooooodles of hay. :D

Mine will be having some parsnip, some Savoy cabbage, celery, broccoli and maybe a tiny bit of swede.

My OH says frequently that the buns eat better than us. I keep telling him that I'm quite happy to give him a bowl of raw veg and maybe a few strands of parsley for his tea if that's what he really wants :lol: Hasn't taken me up on it yet though!:lol:

Both having their usual food (pellets and hay), with apple, carrot (mums getting extra at the moment), and brussells which they both love. Dad's been out all day stuffing his face on grass :lol:

Mine are having spring greens, basil, parsley and coriander, with a mixture of hays and dried herbs, for tea, they have some pellets for supper before being locked up.

Mine will be having some parsnip, some Savoy cabbage, celery, broccoli and maybe a tiny bit of swede.

My OH says frequently that the buns eat better than us. I keep telling him that I'm quite happy to give him a bowl of raw veg and maybe a few strands of parsley for his tea if that's what he really wants :lol: Hasn't taken me up on it yet though!:lol:

I didnt know they could eat swede! - that's something else i can try them on! :D

mine had broccoli, celery, carrot and cabbage along with pellets and hay and my girls got their first taste of carrot today as they are now old enough to eat veg seems to have gone down well :)

my pair got a small handful of bunny brunch at about 4pm. loads of hay and a handful of posh hay lol

at 7pm they got kale, sprouts, kos lettuce and watercress.

tomorrow i will spoil them and add hawthorn tree twigs to their dinner (once ive collected some lol) :love:

Mine had their pellets this morning but I might give them an extra handful:oops: Then they'll have spring greens, a little bit of romaine, parsley and coriander.:wave:

I'll top up their hay too but I can guarantee Cupcake and Benji won't eat it!:roll:

Lops - I don't know :( they had half their pellets this morning. I forgot to mention about food.

The lionheads have had some coriander and some basil which Nutmeg has eaten for once. :shock: They've had half their pellets this morning and will have the rest in a little while. Might treat then with some treats as I only have two to fuss tonight. :oops:

Excel, with kale, sage and oregano from the sad remains of my allotment, and some grape stalks which my friends at college saved for me :lol: (They think I'm mad, but I don't really care!)

Back