• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Argos Catalouge...

abi2047

Mama Doe
We've just picked up 2 new argos catalouges from town and we have 2 old ones left. Is it ok to give one to Riley to tear and destroy and one to the piggies or is the ink dangerous? :wave:

I'd have to agree with that :thumb:

Telephone directories are much better, although you shuoldnt leave them unsupervised with them :wave:

Wb btw Abi

Thankyou for the info, will see if we have any around the house. It's great to be back :D

Important to make sure he doesn't actually eat it too :wave:

Tearing and ripping is great, but ingesting paper is baddddd! :)

I doubt he would eat it but I will keep a close eye on him if I can find a telephone book, I think mum may of chucked it :?

I doubt he would eat it but I will keep a close eye on him if I can find a telephone book, I think mum may of chucked it :?

I've been wanting one for months. My OH dropped teabags on the last one, :lol: cant use that!

This is an outside thinking on feet kind of thing...but it might be worth asking at your local library to see if they have any old phone books knocking around? Places like that usually have stuff.

Might be worth asking, they can only say no!!

:wave:

Back