• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

this rabbit has no ears :(

I've met Inga (Brilliantly named Miss Inga....Missing ear...geddit?!:lol:) as she is the much loved bun of my buns breeder. :)

Poor Maddie, their mum, overgroomed her babies, resulting her killing three of them. She ended up being a fabulous mum for the two girls, and fed them well after they were weaned until they were 4 months! :shock:

She of course was never allowed another litter.

Inga is such a lovely bun, and very distinguished with her lack of ears! :love::love::love: I find it highly amusing that she still loves ear (stump) massages! :lol::lol:

I've met Inga (Brilliantly named Miss Inga....Missing ear...geddit?!:lol:) as she is the much loved bun of my buns breeder. :)

Poor Maddie, their mum, overgroomed her babies, resulting her killing three of them. She ended up being a fabulous mum for the two girls, and fed them well after they were weaned until they were 4 months! :shock:

She of course was never allowed another litter.

Inga is such a lovely bun, and very distinguished with her lack of ears! :love::love::love: I find it highly amusing that she still loves ear (stump) massages! :lol::lol:

Aww Bless :love:

When Flopsi had that accidental litter, one of the babies had only one ear from either her or betty grooming too hard the vet said. (We were advised to let Betty and Shadow stay with Flopsi when she had the second litter, and she mothered every single one of them :) )

We also had a little girly come to us last night, one of her ears is half the height of the other. Apparently her mother chewed it when she was younger.

Awww, they are gorgeous :love:

When I was living at home we had an accidental litter (two sisters were brother and sister...) and she had one kit, she ripped the poor fella's ears off and left him in the middle of the hutch. We tried to hand-feed him but he was too young and died :(

Back