• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please for Sox & Henry/UD Henry admitted p.12

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
May I have some Vibes please for our old couple Sox and Henry they are booked in at the Vets tomorrow morning for dental check up's and I'm hoping they won't have to stay and have op's

'Thank You' :wave:

Last edited:
Awww, lots of vibes for Sox and Henry, hope all goes well and they are home safe and sound very quickly xx

Update.

Henry has to have a dental Op but Sox is ok at the moment and will need to go back in about 6 weeks. Both of them have lost weight which is good as they were both a little on the 'plump' side, the vet said Sox is now her ideal weight for her breed and they both look better for the weight loss.

Just hope Henry will be ok with the anaesthetic as he takes so long to come round Bless him but he has Sox there with him to snuggle up to him after his Op.

'Thanks for the Vibes everyone'

How is Henry? Is he home yet?
My Hazel is booked in for a dental tomorrow, it's such a worry isnt it:(
This time tomorrow night I will be going backwards and forwards to her, i hope it wont be a cold night, this is when I wish all of my buns were indoors.

Back