• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Someone Help Me?

PixieRabbit

Mama Doe
I'm really sorry for asking for the help, but I need someone in the North East to bond three of my rabbits for me. Dawn, Nibbles & Lilly.

I tried today, but I just can't have a clear head when it comes to Dawn. I stressed her out and she went for Nibbles. And Nibbles was just sat next to Lilly eating a carrot.

I've always been succesful in the past. Dawn was bonded in a group of four. She fought with the male. And then the two females died. Ever since she's never been herself. She was in serious bunny love with the female Dolly. And every time I spend time with Dawn I just cry because she's not herself.

:wave: Hi! I can't help, as you know I'm just a beginner still and I know i don't have the nerve for bonding :roll: but just wanted to say you have done such a great job with all your other buns so don't beat yourself up about it. Sounds like she could just be a tricky bun, she knows what and who she does and doesn't like. Also, she might not be ready yet?
My Sparkle was apparently a nightmare and fought with several other propsective husbuns before the gorgeous Mr Kane :love: came along (mind you, who can blame her :lol:)

Thank you. Just to see her flop again and snuggle up with her lovelies would be a dream come true. I wish I could figure out why she wont like them? They like her.

I was sneaking them into the spare room :oops: Dawn doesn't do well in small places. So we cordoned off a space by the door and put them in there.

My plan was if they bonded today to just bring a big litter tray and a bowl of water and let them live in there until spring.

How far away are you from me Starlight? Ouch just under 6 hours away, I think that'd be too far sadly :(

is she fighting with them? she could just be telling them shes the boss lol Crystal was like that with every rabbit i tried to bond her with even Misty! but because he didnt fight back they soon bonded! Crystal was alway a big bossy bunny though lol.

Ive bonded loads of rabbits over the years and have had a couple who just refused to bond completely one rabbit Lilli-Mai (who steve actually gave me because he knew she'd be in a good home) she would try and kill any rabbit that went near her lol

If needed i dont mind popping across one day to try and help :)

also have you tried putting them in a carrier and taking them for a ride in the car? the stress makes them cuddle up together :)

I understand not wanting to limit the space. You feel v guilty whilst they're cooped up but it's a necessity. Come on girl steady yourself and try again tomorrow.

Which one was lilly-mae? Picture pwease :oops:

Lilly and Nibbles did not go for her. Nibbles ignored her and Lilly was curious, but playful. She seemed quite content to sit next to Dawn and just sniff the wall whilst I was stroking them both.

I'm going to see about moving them all upstairs into the spare room. Give it a good hoover tonight, and try them again tomorrow?

I just need a clear mind, poor Kevin was getting frustrated with me as I just froze and had a hold of Dawn and wouldn't say a word, was too scared of something bad happening.

Im going to join in here too:lol:

I need help to bond Lola & Dougal in april/may I dont think I could control the two of them :oops:

I can pay any amount you wish for bonding them with me:D

pay what?

you know I always said I'd help you with bonding. Although I think it'd be best if maybe you brought them in the car to me, and see how that goes. If they're not friends by the end of the road trip. I'll make them get along :roll: :lol:

he gave me her 4 years ago so its possible you never met her, she was his favourite doe but rehomed her so he could concentrate on his show rabbits.

this is the pic that was on his website of her

lilli4.jpg

she passed on a couple years ago from E.C it attacked her kidneys which unfortunatly failed and she had to be pts :(

She's beautiful! I remember him telling me about her ages ago. I only known Steve since the day I got Flopsi :lol:
I'm coming to Hartlepool to see my mom in Feb. I can maybe bring them down for you then. It'll be for a weekend though.

She's beautiful! I remember him telling me about her ages ago. I only known Steve since the day I got Flopsi :lol:
I'm coming to Hartlepool to see my mom in Feb. I can maybe bring them down for you then. It'll be for a weekend though.

I'd have a go for you. Could maybe come up and help calm your nerves a bit. They could come to me but if the bond took a while it would have to be summer so they could be kept outdoors. I have no indoor space for three bunnies. I'm not an expert but I can be objective and not as overprotective as you are of Dawn

I'd have a go for you. Could maybe come up and help calm your nerves a bit. They could come to me but if the bond took a while it would have to be summer so they could be kept outdoors. I have no indoor space for three bunnies. I'm not an expert but I can be objective and not as overprotective as you are of Dawn

What I need is someone with me to keep me calm. Kevin doesn't really know what he's doing. I need another bunny mom with me I think. I'm just OTT when it comes to Dawn. It's clear favouritism :oops: but in my opinion I'm all she's got.

And she posted some pic's of Eeyore on FB. Did you not see. The rescue FB got tagged in 'em. :)

What I need is someone with me to keep me calm. Kevin doesn't really know what he's doing. I need another bunny mom with me I think. I'm just OTT when it comes to Dawn. It's clear favouritism :oops: but in my opinion I'm all she's got.

And she posted some pic's of Eeyore on FB. Did you not see. The rescue FB got tagged in 'em. :)

:shock:

*leaves imediately*

Back