• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mae and Sebastian get a diggy box

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
:shock:
007-7.jpg

008-4.jpg

009-8.jpg

011-5.jpg

014-3.jpg

Not sure Sebastian is very happy with the soil :roll:

013-6.jpg

016-4.jpg

019-3.jpg

021-3.jpg

022-2.jpg

034-1.jpg

033-2.jpg

040-3.jpg

:shock: Is that indoors? :lol:

You're so brave. I wouldnt dare, not with JCBiscuit!

They are both adorable though, that was worth it at least :D:love:

:shock: Is that indoors? :lol:

You're so brave. I wouldnt dare, not with JCBiscuit!

They are both adorable though, that was worth it at least :D:love:

yep :shock: Sebastian has destroyed 3 blankets a dust sheet and a duvet cover with his digging so Im hoping this box may help :? Thankfully they're in the conservatory and I can just sweep it up :thumb:

thankyou :love:

i :love: them.

How can you have it indoors though :shock: :lol:
Bracken used hers as an extendded litter tray then Honey and Blue would dig and roll in it :lol:

thankyou :love:

they dont live inside the house just the conservatory, if it was a carpeted room I wouldnt dare :shock: but they're on a duvet cover so I can open the doors and shake it :lol:

Sebastien's like "What is this durty stuff mummeh?":lol:

Love the digging box idea.

xxx

Aww, they're lovely! :love: They don't seem to be appreciating your efforts though! :lol: Have they made a lovely mess yet?!:lol:

Awww did you use compost? Top soil might have been better, or just some mud from the garden, I think mine would just prefer a square of turf to dig at, they seem to enjoy digging grass :lol:

they made a bit of a mess :oops: but thats fine :lol:

The soil in my garden is just clay and cat poo :evil: If we buy some topsoil soon I will use that instead but we only have compost :lol::roll: turf sounds good but I think that may ruin the duvet cover? Not sure :?

:lol: in the fourth pic it looks like he's wondering, "soo.... am I supposed to poo in it or dig in it?" :love:

Back