• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Grin

Aw Thanks Gray. :D

They are doing really well. Lucky hasnt had a bout of sneezing since and they seem a little closer if anything. I still catch him humping her from time to time :roll: She's a fair bit bigger so just moves away and he's never aggressive (just trying his luck).

Daisy wont venture into the garden though - i put it down to it being winter - but we had a lovely day yesterday and she couldnt even be tempted out with some toast! :shock: She seems to love her home and doesnt like to leave it. :?

How are your two doing? Does Ginger still have her sneezes? Is Biscuit still driving you barmy with the litter tray?

Glad they are both doing well, that's awesome. I was thinking about quite a few bunnies over the weekend, your two cropped up. Just wondered how they were getting on.

I think Daisy is clearly houseproud! :lol: Maybe the summer will bring more adventurous behaviour?

Biccy still humps Ginger infrequently, she is a lot smaller than him and just hops out from under him until he realises shes gone :lol:

Ginger has confirmed pasteurella (see the thread 'vibes for Ginger' :)) and is being treated with abx for this at home now, as my vet wants her to be less stressed, as that can flare pasteurella up. So we're giving abx eye drops and depocillin injections at home now. Scary, yet interesting! :)

Biccy is getting there with his digging. We've been making a lot of progress and i'm learning so much about behaviour its untrue. RU has been a god send with this. Seriously, i think i might have considered rehoming him had i not understood why he does things. :? I'm so glad i didnt, he's such a little monkey, i love him and Ginger to the ends of the earth.

As far as 'they' are concerned, they are never apart, like EVER, Biccy always makes sure he can see where she is. He stamps after she's had one of her 'bouts' almost like he's calling to me to come and check on her, as he always stops stamping once im with them both. Gingey has to lay down for a while after one, as it really takes it out of her, he wont leave her side once shes laying down after one, its really lovely to see how their behaviour runs.

Thanks for asking :)

Glad they are both doing well, that's awesome. I was thinking about quite a few bunnies over the weekend, your two cropped up. Just wondered how they were getting on.

I think Daisy is clearly houseproud! :lol: Maybe the summer will bring more adventurous behaviour?

Biccy still humps Ginger infrequently, she is a lot smaller than him and just hops out from under him until he realises shes gone :lol:

Ginger has confirmed pasteurella (see the thread 'vibes for Ginger' :)) and is being treated with abx for this at home now, as my vet wants her to be less stressed, as that can flare pasteurella up. So we're giving abx eye drops and depocillin injections at home now. Scary, yet interesting! :)

Biccy is getting there with his digging. We've been making a lot of progress and i'm learning so much about behaviour its untrue. RU has been a god send with this. Seriously, i think i might have considered rehoming him had i not understood why he does things. :? I'm so glad i didnt, he's such a little monkey, i love him and Ginger to the ends of the earth.

As far as 'they' are concerned, they are never apart, like EVER, Biccy always makes sure he can see where she is. He stamps after she's had one of her 'bouts' almost like he's calling to me to come and check on her, as he always stops stamping once im with them both. Gingey has to lay down for a while after one, as it really takes it out of her, he wont leave her side once shes laying down after one, its really lovely to see how their behaviour runs.

Thanks for asking :)

Aww - i did read about Gingers pasteurella - i am a doofus though when it comes to medical things with rabbits - Gray - i bet you've been through a lot - what a learning curve. And RU is an amazing source of help.

Your two sound really close and certainly seem to be looking out for each other. :love:

Back