• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dear RU

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
mommy has made it a no go play out day for me, she was painting front fence, then suddenly decided, teh back decking needs doing, she now says i cannot go out as i wud get brow paws, norty mommy

disgruntled locksley and mabel

you needz to wite a lettr tuh ur mummeh. tell 'er eet iz vewy inconsidrat ov er to paint da fence wen it iz yoor play time. den chew on somfing she likez :wave::D

i almosts had ones last week, but she went to smell my mouths to see if id eaten any, and out fell a full mini egg :shock: :lol:

swhe's beens outs cutting ivy back, wonder who ivy is,s he said iivy is taking overs, tell ivy she not alloweds to take my garden

locksley

i almosts had ones last week, but she went to smell my mouths to see if id eaten any, and out fell a full mini egg :shock: :lol:

swhe's beens outs cutting ivy back, wonder who ivy is,s he said iivy is taking overs, tell ivy she not alloweds to take my garden

locksley

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back