• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aree Yooooo! Looks what the Daddy did!

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Biscuit: The Daddy did says thats we was goings to gets more spacies. I thoughts thats goods, i do do mores of the binkies and the runnings!

Ginger: And i can do more poopsies in new areas!

Biscuit: Yes, wells. :roll: So looksies!

Ginger: Daddy calls dis a wug. I did dood a wee on it and some poopsies!

P1030845Small.jpg

Biscuit: I dids do a poses on the 'wug' as she calls it :roll: Then i hads to tests its nommabilitys! Daddy kepts stoppings me though.
P1030848Small.jpg

P1030849Small.jpg

P1030860Small.jpg

Ginger: i did testy for the nommies too!

P1030859Small.jpg

Biscuit: It was alls very excitings. I hads new places to jumps and stuffs! Mummy says im cheekstie for jumpings up heres! But its so much funs!

P1030867Small.jpg

P1030868Small.jpg

P1030869Small.jpg

Biscuit: i was a bits sleepies after all the jumpings so i had a rests!

P1030866Small.jpg

Biscuit: Daddy then saids he was goings to moves the rugs, as i kept tryings to do the nomming. So he hids its on tops of our crate. Silly Daddy. That won'ts stops mes!

P1030881Small.jpg

P1030908Small.jpg

Ginger: we were both kwite schleepy now!

P1030887Small.jpg

Biscuit: we did doods the hidings too!

P1030857Small.jpg

P1030858Small.jpg

Ginger: and the eatsing too Biccy, don't forget the noms! I got in the bowl i was so excited! :oops:

P1030885Small.jpg

Ginger: i got noms all round my chopsies, so i had to be given a washing :oops:

P1030898Small.jpg

Biscuit: So Aree Yoo, what doods you thinks?

Awwww, been having such fun you too. I love your indoor crate. I must have missed the thread where your daddy did it up all nicelys if there was one :love:

Awwww, been having such fun you too. I love your indoor crate. I must have missed the thread where your daddy did it up all nicelys if there was one :love:

Thanks Pixie :)

Thread from dog crate (although its been changed since, but the crate itself and the 2nd level / ramp is still the same :)

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=259316

:wave:

B&G had SO much fun. They enjoy going under the leather sofa, Biscuit likes to get up on it, Ginger's not strong enough, but has tried, and unfortunately, failed miserably so she doesn't try any more, she just sticks to the ground level and tunnels and 'her stool'.

It's so much nicer having them out like that, not having to worry about things all the time.

What lucky buns they are. Don't they try and nom your sofa? I gave up keeping George and Gemma in the lounge as they were slowly eating their way through the whole room:(

I love the tunnel photos. B and G are adorable bunnies. You should write children's stories about them Gray. Would probably make a fortune.

What lucky buns they are. Don't they try and nom your sofa? I gave up keeping George and Gemma in the lounge as they were slowly eating their way through the whole room:(

I love the tunnel photos. B and G are adorable bunnies. You should write children's stories about them Gray. Would probably make a fortune.

Hi Rhianna, occasional nibbles of the leather sofa and there is a rather long (~2inches) of nibble on one side of the material sofa, but nothing major. Mainly they try to eat the lino on the floor (i have their crate on lino, just in case) which they succeed in doing more than i succeed in stopping them.

I'd love to write, but i'm awful at things like that, was never any good at english :roll: I'd quite enjoy doing short stories of them, they have such cheeky personailities, it makes it easier.

Shame about George & Gemma :( Some buns are more 'nibbly' than others i guess.

Love the pic of biccy on top of the crate :love: Cheeky bun!!!
Its amazing how high they can jump! It never ceases to amaze me...

oh and the bunny bum in the tunnel :love::love::love:

Love Biccy & Ginger x x

Aww! :love: So many cute pics I don't know where to start! :lol: I particularly love Biscuit's feetsies in the tunnel! :love: Mmmmm , funny brown grass.... Nom nom nom.... :lol:

Back