• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RSPCA Great Big rabbit survey.

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
Remember a few months ago when we all took part in the survey about rabbit ownership?

I just got an email from them to say that I was randomly chosen in the prize draw!! :D:D

Dear Alison ********,

Many thanks for taking part in the Great Big Rabbit Survey. Over 8000 people completed the survey, which is a fantastic response for the campaign.

I am writing to inform you that your email address was randomly chosen from the free prize draw - congratulations.

You win rabbit bundle C, which is rabbit food donated by Supreme Pet Foods. The pack will include Hay and Science Selective Rabbit food, which is high in fibre.

Please email me your full postal address and I hope your rabbit/s enjoy their present from us.

Congratulations again!

Best wishes - Eloise

Over 8000 people took part! How epic is that!! Hopefully some rabbits will gain from this survey!

I never win anything! I'm so happy!

Congrats Ali :wave: :D

Hay and SS, how awesome :)

Congratulations to you and to everyone else who took part. Lets hope the RSPCA can help our little furries...

Congrats :) If they are giving out prizes hopefully there will be some results soon!

Aw thats great, hope to hear more news on this survey soon, and hope that it actually does some good!

Congrats though, i'm jelous! :lol:

Well done thats great news!!

I wonder if we get to see the results, it would be good.

I can't believe 8000 people took part.

The total figure was 8381 completed surveys!:D:D They're analysing the results and we should get feedback in Febuary.

I asked them to send the parcel to Barnsley, and the lady organising it said that she'd add some extra goodies in, as it's going to a rescue! :love::love: How kind?! :D

She also wanted to send my buns a little something, so we'll be getting some willow sticks.:)

The total figure was 8381 completed surveys!:D:D They're analysing the results and we should get feedback in Febuary.

I asked them to send the parcel to Barnsley, and the lady organising it said that she'd add some extra goodies in, as it's going to a rescue! :love::love: How kind?! :D

She also wanted to send my buns a little something, so we'll be getting some willow sticks.:)

Aw, that is nice of you to donate it to a rescue. I'm sure they will enjoy it and yours get some willow sticks too. :D

Well done you!

And thats very kind of you to donate it to a rescue! Im sure your buns are going to enjoy those willow sticks! :D

Back