• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leaving the pets for a few days : (

FudgeTort

Wise Old Thumper
I'm going away tonight, and won't be back home till Friday. I really, really need a few days away, but I'm going to miss the pets so, so much.
Last time I left them, I came back and my rabbits were stained with wood preserver!

But my SIL who lives just round the corner from us is coming to look after them all, including letting the tortoises out for some exercise each day, and giving Brian his meds.

I need time away sometimes, but I do hate to leave them, no doubt I will be calling everyday to make sure they are alright. :)

I'm going away tonight, and won't be back home till Friday. I really, really need a few days away, but I'm going to miss the pets so, so much.
Last time I left them, I came back and my rabbits were stained with wood preserver!
But my SIL who lives just round the corner from us is coming to look after them all, including letting the tortoises out for some exercise each day, and giving Brian his meds.

I need time away sometimes, but I do hate to leave them, no doubt I will be calling everyday to make sure they are alright. :)

:shock:

yes, I know what you mean.:wave:
I sometimes have to leave our pets in the caring hands of my husband who cares for them all just as much I do but although I wouldn't tell him this I worry about them when I am away and look forward to getting back to them all.:p
Its a nice welcome when you get home seeing them all again.

Back