• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why is the littlest bunny always the naughtiest?

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Lucy just chased Daphne across the living room into the dining/bunny room, grabbed a chunk of her fur and rugby tackled her! :shock::no:

:lol:

Gotta love bunny personailities. I'm afraid the larger one of my pair is definately the naughty one :wave:

:lol: Lucy is the naughtiest by far. She climbs all over people for treats and she does the cheekiest little hops when she knows she's being bad :lol:

:lol: Lucy is the naughtiest by far. She climbs all over people for treats and she does the cheekiest little hops when she knows she's being bad :lol:

That said, if i shoo Ginger away from something when she's being naughty, 9 times out of 10 she binkies off like a crazy thing.

That said, if i shoo Ginger away from something when she's being naughty, 9 times out of 10 she binkies off like a crazy thing.

:lol: I think they just like the attention. Lucy's little face is just too cute, she gets away with murder

All of yours can be terrors! :lol:

Oh yes - but Blackie's definitely the naughtiest :lol:

Blackie & Butter are currently playing 'let's throw the carrot patch toy at each other' (not just the little carrots that go in it, but the whole flippin' base!)

Oh yes - but Blackie's definitely the naughtiest :lol:

Blackie & Butter are currently playing 'let's throw the carrot patch toy at each other' (not just the little carrots that go in it, but the whole flippin' base!)

Thugs!!!!! (Wonderful) Thugs!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Roland has to be my naughtiest.....his wife a close second but the nethies are well behaved if not having me in the vets every month!!

Chas is my smallest bun and probably one of the naughtiest. As he lives in a group of 6 he can find himself being muscled out at dinnertime. Is he phased? Oh no he climbs onto the platform in the shed and jumps straight into the middle of the dinner bowl. There's no way he's missing out on grub. I must see if I can get pics of him doing this!!!

Back