• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Note To Self

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Even when you know you aren't going to be able to sleep all night and decide to stay up watching tv, make sure you spend an hour in with the lops or they WILL pee on your bed.

:oops::evil::oops::evil::oops::evil::oops:

It's sweet that they miss me but :evil: I didn't really want to do washing at 4am. And I only changed my bed sheets this afternoon :evil:

Oh and to top it off I noticed it cos I sat in it. Lovely.

Last edited:
Aww very sweet :) Sorry you have to do the washing though! I can't sleep either. Just doing washing of bunny mats.

Fortunately my duvet JUST about fits in the washing machine :) I think it's finished now. Fank goodness for tumble driers :lol:

:? He's done two more. :? Thanks goodness I put the tarp over. I know it was Mischa for one cos he was on the bed, there was a wee already done, mopped it up, and then there was another the other end. :roll:

They really have the hump with me at the moment :?

:? He's done two more. :? Thanks goodness I put the tarp over. I know it was Mischa for one cos he was on the bed, there was a wee already done, mopped it up, and then there was another the other end. :roll:

They really have the hump with me at the moment :?

Bless - I'd be lucky to get my duvet in the washing machine.

Must be lovely having buns in the bedroom with you- do they nibble you in the night? I wouldn't trust my lot.

Even my cats bite me to wake me up in a morning ! I have to say no not now and put my hands under the covers or they will keep doing it till i get up to feed them. They are like clockwork :)

Better get some sleep now. I have such a strange sleeping pattern at the moment!

Nighty night x

Bless - I'd be lucky to get my duvet in the washing machine.

Must be lovely having buns in the bedroom with you- do they nibble you in the night? I wouldn't trust my lot.

Even my cats bite me to wake me up in a morning ! I have to say no not now and put my hands under the covers or they will keep doing it till i get up to feed them. They are like clockwork :)

Better get some sleep now. I have such a strange sleeping pattern at the moment!

Nighty night x

Normally if I'm in the bed they will come up, say hello but then get down and sleep on the floor. I don't get nibbled, my duvet does some days :oops: but not normally.

Sleep well. I need to stay up until half 8 so I can phone the vets and then the hairdressers at 9 and then I'll have a bit of a nap. I didn't get up until 3pm yesterday. My sleep is completely round the wrong way :roll: so a few hours should be enough and then an early night.

No way casn I get my duvet in the washing machine....I had to buy a new one when Diesel started to wee on my bed and I've resorted to washing the new one in the bath since :roll:

What we do for bunnies eh? :lol:

Awww Schuette.
I occasionally find myself in a similar situation with my bun, although he's not a bed wetter. He cuts me off the computer if I've been up using it too late (after ample warning I might add) It's the way I look at the "mess" & think, "Well I can't be cross with him cos he was being perfectly reasonable", that gets to me! :oops:

Yep hoomin's mustn't step out of line in this house too. :lol:

Awww Schuette.
I occasionally find myself in a similar situation with my bun, although he's not a bed wetter. He cuts me off the computer if I've been up using it too late (after ample warning I might add) It's the way I look at the "mess" & think, "Well I can't be cross with him cos he was being perfectly reasonable", that gets to me! :oops:

Yep hoomin's mustn't step out of line in this house too. :lol:

That always makes me laugh :lol:

Back