• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been a while since I read it through but I found it helped me with the lops too. They CAN move their ears but it's more moving them slightly forwards or backwards. Mischa can move his ears so far forward they cover his eyes sometimes.

Thanks for posting this it looks really interesting! I wil have a good read when i get in from work tonight :wave:

Been a while since I read it through but I found it helped me with the lops too. They CAN move their ears but it's more moving them slightly forwards or backwards. Mischa can move his ears so far forward they cover his eyes sometimes.

Biccy can move his ears forwards or backwards, but not up and down, unless he's in a mad rush :lol:

Ginger can control her right ear, its either straight up, aeroplane, or totally lopped. Depends how she feels at the time i guess :lol:

Back