• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Belle's limping!

Gillyflower

Warren Scout
Oh no!, Our little boy Belle has been running around like a whirlwind earlier but we noticed he started limping and we've discovered a lump on the back of his leg. Please send good vibes as I can't stand the thought of him being ill so soon after losing his soulmate Hoppy. Off to the vets tomorrow so fingers crossed xx :(

Glad to report that the lump on Belle's leg is considered to be a 'callous' or pressure sore. The vet thought something must have been rubbing our lad's leg for a while, assuming he was kept in a hutch. When told that he has the run of the house and lies on the carpet with his little legs stretched out he couldn't comment why this should happen. I've got to put valseline on the lump with the hope it softens. Has anyone else come across these lumps because I'm still concerned that it looks more sinister? Dylan accompanied Belle to the vets to have a pedicure for his birthday, lol! The vet couldn't hold him still so my daughter held him whilst the vet clipped away. Unfortunately, Dylan started wriggling and as my daughter tried to put her arm over him to calm him she accidently punched the vet in the face, oops!!! Sandie, Dylan and Jasmine have had a lovely birthday, started with a breakfast of mixed fruit and veg, followed by yoghurt drops and loads of prezzies. Strangely enough they've ignored the wooden gifts in preference of the skirting board and door frame. Pics to follow xx :wave::D

Back